• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Incorrectly named kegs?

• Thread starter Auranmorte
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Auranmorte

I had a keg of greater poison stored in my house on Chesapeake, and when I logged in today it was named deadly poison. At first I freaked, because I was sure I'd used it on plants, and didn't know what would happen. So I remade greater poison into another keg... and it was named deadly as well. It took the amount of nightshade for greater, and plants didn't seem to mind it (so far), but was named incorrectly. Anyone else have this problem?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clearly plants are getting hardier and more resistant to poisons these days. :) Ok I just checked my potions, I don't have any greater kegs made up at the moment, but my bottles are labled correctly. Try using the keg on an empty bottle then putting it back in the keg and see if that fixes the name.