• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Inavlis's Burchete

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U gotta love Idoc-ing...when gems turn up like this....Just wish i had the SILLY 15 hours a day to sit one ..maybe when i retire...hehehheheeee

@Manticore ....if a GM made them how /when did the only one per shard happen..iam intrigued???

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if it was one per shard, but i spent a large amount of time in papua during this invasion and never seen one. The drop rate was stupid low and i think only a couple are known where they are. Crazy rare item. It needs to be displayed in a good place to be seen by the masses.. like, you know, pan's personal atl luna house

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Manticore ....if a GM made them how /when did the only one per shard happen..iam intrigued???[/QUOTE]

Restless is correct, the drop rate was so low one can say it was close to the statistical odds of winning a 5/5 lottery ticket or closer to a 6/6 but more than 1 out of 100,000 events.

Can you take it to the Test shard to see if you can imbue/enhance it? just for the fun of it?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while you are playing around with it, do an appraisal for cleanup points on it. i believe it used to be the highest point giving item in the game and am just curious what the point value on it is now, but don't even consider trashing it unless it says something stupid like a billion points

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it did use to have some silly trash points value if i remember right...