• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

inactive accounts - sims get restored?

L

Lucky Lisa

sry to start new thread just now again lol

this post at prdoction cities goin offline made me nervous...

not responsible for missing punctuations hehe ...
but guess i was the only one, cuz noone commented on it ...

so what's goin on with that?

I

imported_Qute Pi

I probably shouldn't respond if I don't know for sure, but I thought I heard that if your account is inactive at the time of the merge, then your sims will be deleted...or maybe homeless..?

In other words, they are cleaning up the production cities before the merge.

In the past, if your account was inactive for 30 days, you'd lose your property, and if your account is 90 days you lose your sim. I believe this rule won't matter for the merge clean up.

Edit to add: Clarification - When I say inactive, I mean your subscription not being paid for.