• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inactive Account House Refresh Question...

Kafka72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account has been inactive but not for 90 days as of yet. My question is IF I reactivate my account BEFORE the 90 day mark when the house starts to decay, will I have to log into my account and open/close the front door to keep the house from starting to decay? Thanks in advance for the info!!

M

Mairut

If your inactive account hasn't reached the 90 day mark, then re-activating the account will keep it from going into IDOC mode.

However

If it's a grandfathered house, then you must open the front doors.

" Players who owned multiple "grandfathered" houses prior to July 2002, regardless of whether the multiple houses are on different shards or all on the same shard, are allowed to maintain these houses, but they will need to be refreshed manually. Although grandfathered houses will not decay in the same manner as primary houses, these players have the option of declaring one of their houses as their primary house, which condemns all others owned by the same account. "

If you activated your account before the 90 day mark, your house has still become condemned, and you've waited 24 hours, page a GM and have them come and fix it for you.

" Note: Once you reactivate your game account, it can take up to 24 hours for the houses on your account to reflect this change. In other words, if your house has become condemned because your account was inactive, it can take up to 24 hours after your account becomes reactivated for your house to become un-condemned. "

More details on http://www.uoherald.com/guide/guide.php?guideId=141