• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inactive Account and House Question.

K

kemistry

I haven't played in a long time and recently brought a house, decorated and I am quite happy with it. But I don't find enough time to play the game, well not as much as I had hoped.

I had read the rules of housing in stratics; and it goes something like this:

• If your account goes inactive, your house(s) on it will be condemned after a 90-day grace period.

My question, is if this rule is current and if I do not pay for my UO account for two months, on the third month I can re-activate my account and my house will still be there??

Thanks for answers! :)

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be on the safe side , i would give it 80 days..
The reactivate account ..
Or make a free 14 day account to keep tabs on it after so long..

But 90 is about it, after that you will need find a GM to remove any effect if you do get back in game..

B

Batlin of Legends

Yeah, you have up to 90 days after your billing cycle ends.
I agree with T-Hunt in that you shouldn't go 90 days before re-activating just to be on the safe side.
And to be even safer, bank all of your valubles such as rares and irreplacable items just in case you you forget to re-activate. Then at least when you come back, you may have lost a house, but all the stuff that means anything to you will be safe.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a house to fall after only about 10 days of being inactive. I know it was some kind of fluke thing, but it still hurt losing a house that I had spent weeks of designing and decoing and had stood for a few years unchanged because I was so proud and fond of it.