• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In What time frame has your toon maxed sell

S

Steveo

Just looking to see how long it has taken some toons to max there toon in sell. You can post Cash, Law, and Boss also. I am hoping to get maxed in 2 months at the latest.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About 2 years for sell and cash...:mf_prop:
I'm a one promo a week kind of person though hehe

L

Little Sadie

I don't remember how long for sell and cash. I know I was only a CC two months after starting Little Sadie. LOL! Law was 10 months. Boss was 13 months. I'm sure the old Stratics had my cash maxing on it. I am skipping sell on this new toon.

S

Steveo

I did not think bossbot has been out that long. I know it has for a few months but did not think is was 13 months. I could be reading the post wrong did it take you 3 months after you maxed law and 13 months to max every suit

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shakes cane*

Back in my day, there were no invasions! There were no restrictions on the doors so we had to fight all the little toons to get a decent group. Not only that, but we received HALF as many merits per factory back then! It was actually faster to do 5 story sell blds in DL/TB. The problem was finding them, though, because everyone knew this. And sometimes in our district hopping we would find an invasion, in which case we would haul ass to SBHQ and do as many fast short facs and we could squeeze in.

You whippersnappers don't know how good you have it!

(I can't remember how long it took me the first time, but subsequent times were cake copared to that)

S

Steveo

I remember those days trish. I started a toon a long time ago and never did the vp but a couple of times and quit. Then I started playing again last March. I guess I am glad I did not get started on my suit when they did not have the level 7 gags or the merits was not a high as they are now. Correct me if I am wrong but as I recall the cogs in the factories has also changed from the past. I remember fighting high level cogs on the silo and being a high level inside the center silo like a level 11 or 12. THis was when they just released HQ and a couple of months after that is when I did not play anymore til last march.

L

Little Sadie

I did not think bossbot has been out that long. I know it has for a few months but did not think is was 13 months. I could be reading the post wrong did it take you 3 months after you maxed law and 13 months to max every suit
I misunderstood! You know when I maxed cash and sell. I thought you meant from the time I created the toon til I maxed. Boss came out on when, March 25 or something? I maxed boss on May 18th so that would be 2 months. I maxed law Feb 6th I believe so that is 10 months from when I created Sadie. I don't remember when I actually started law but Eric dragged me to my first CJ. Probably actually took me 3 months to max law as I hated law and avoided it for quite a while and had other things that kept me busy.

I just looked it up and I maxed sell August 25th so that was a long 4 months to max sell!

S

Steveo

I was there when you maxed sell and cash. I did not think it took you long to do boss. I am still working on the suit for boss. Maybe one day I will be able to do the ceo.

L

Little Sadie

I was there when you maxed sell and cash. I did not think it took you long to do boss. I am still working on the suit for boss. Maybe one day I will be able to do the ceo.
Well, I am taking my time on Feline to max anything. I actually prefer doing toontasks now to boss battles. I am on my new toon more then anything these days.

F

Fangs McWolf

I don't remember how long for sell and cash. I know I was only a CC two months after starting Little Sadie. LOL! Law was 10 months. Boss was 13 months. I'm sure the old Stratics had my cash maxing on it. I am skipping sell on this new toon.
I misunderstood! You know when I maxed cash and sell. I thought you meant from the time I created the toon til I maxed.
The way you phrased it, it took you 13 months to max your Bossbot suit.

For the record, Law HQ is fun. The games in the DA are a joy and the CJ is a blast, then you get the summons to play with. :thumbup1:

L

Little Sadie

The way you phrased it, it took you 13 months to max your Bossbot suit.

For the record, Law HQ is fun. The games in the DA are a joy and the CJ is a blast, then you get the summons to play with. :thumbup1:
Yes I misunderstood the question. I fixed my answer. LOL!

At the time I thought law was boring. I didn't know what boring was til I had to do all those Back 9s for boss. I would have liked the DAs better had I figured out that skull puzzle. Try as I might, I never got the hang of that one and I'm not looking forward to DAs. I still think the CJ and the CEO are the most boring of the battles. I have always liked the vp best of all.

S

Steveo

I also like the vp, when there is not a lot of toons that do the shuffle. I like going in and helping the small toons out, it makes it more of a challenge to me than all big toons going in and doing the vp. You do have to watch these little toons working there gags on a lvl 12 and sounding when they are lured. But I have to say right now I like the CFO battle the best. Have not got the honor to try the CEO as of yet.

S

soupandquackers

I maxed cash first then sell within a year of toontown. Law didnt take a year because it was the only thing out at the time. I was afraid of sell for the longest because of shuffling and me getting killed:stretcher:

B

Bumbledogswirls

You're all too funny! LOL! It's taken me a year, WITH invasions, and random runs! SIGH, and I'm not even half way done yet! :( Oh well, Level 9 is close enough right! :)