• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] In Third Dawn...

G

gramarye

if I remember correctly, when docking icons so that they 'snapped' together, I could hold down (shift? CTRL? I forget) and then move all the docked icons as a group. A minor enhancement but it would be nice to be able to move all hotbars that are docked together in one operation. I use Pinco's UI and Dermott's Third Dawn additions and am not a programmer so I don't know whether this would be enabled through the UI or the icons/hotbars that Dermott made.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if I remember correctly, when docking icons so that they 'snapped' together, I could hold down (shift? CTRL? I forget) and then move all the docked icons as a group. A minor enhancement but it would be nice to be able to move all hotbars that are docked together in one operation. I use Pinco's UI and Dermott's Third Dawn additions and am not a programmer so I don't know whether this would be enabled through the UI or the icons/hotbars that Dermott made.
there is no ways to manage the keypress....

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The hotbars themselves are the closest approximation to this but not beyond it unfortunately. Such are the limitations of the UI.

G

gramarye

Thanks for the reply, Dermott. Just me being 'old fashioned' I guess - I think that, subconsciously, I'm trying to get as close as I can to the Third Dawn experience. I just miss that client :)