• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In search of community

G

I'm looking for a guild or community on Europa. Having moved to the UK my hours of playing no longer coincide with people on the Catskills shard.
I have a character with tinkering/alchemy...
I roleplay and hope for regular events, champ spawns, etc.

Please let me know if there are any guilds recruiting, or where I may find community on Europa.
ICQ 6793526

G

As you are probably already aware, Europa has a big, and active RP community.
Generally, they're focused around Trinsic, Vesper and Yew.
They're all pretty active around 8pm UK time, so you can just stop by and jump into the RP.

Tonight, that I know of, The Trinsic Rose is open, in the Elven Quarter of Trinsic (West of the moongate), from 7pm onwards.

G

Join the Baronship of Cove army. active most nights. Great fun, great personalities and friendship.

G

Cove!
I knew I forgot somewhere >.<

Add Skara, too...
Though, I'm not sure how active they are. Also, apparently CS-B are a primarily French guild, which is awesome, but can lead to language barriers.

G

Thank you to all for the replies. I will continue skulking about those areas until I find someone.

I

imported_infiniti

If you go to the main UO site and check out the guilds for Europa, your see that all the warring guilds are RP guilds, most have links to what they are about. =)