• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event In Search of Answers

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taryn looked up at Donal as he came in hurrying in the door. "Taryn," Donal said excitedly, "I think we've found someone who can help explain the strange goings on of late."

Taryn tried not to get her hopes up as they had hit many false leads and dead ends in the search for some explanation to the strange beings and blades left in places where there were once peaceful creatures and gentle civilizations. Many of the beings Taryn had met on her travels and had told of her friends back in the cities. She had been excited to introduce her old friends to her new friends. Excited right up to the point that she found the destroyed Wolfkin village. Ever since, things had gone from bad to worse and they had not been able to uncover the first clue to unravel the mystery.

"Who is it Donal? Do you really think they can help?" Taryn asked carefully.

"I'm not positive," said Donal, "but it's the best lead we've had so far. Getting them to talk may take some assurances. They are terrified for some reason. You'll have to be sure to protect them although I'm not exactly sure from what. You have to check it out though my dear."

Donal handed over a piece of parchment with the meeting time and coordinates.

"Donal, there is no name on here. Who exactly am I meeting?"

"That was one of the conditions of the meeting, I'm afraid," Donal said musingly. "Apparently, our informant wishes to remain in the shadows until the time of the meeting. I'm sorry dear but you'll just have to go on faith."

Even though Taryn felt that her faith was wearing a bit thin, she didn't see what choice they had. Folding the piece of parchment and putting it in her pocket, she penned a message and sent it out by pigeon.
------------------------------------------------------------
Friends, please meet me at the West Britain Counselor Hall on Monday, July 7th at 6:30 p.m. Pacific time.