• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Remembrance of the LukatisSkywalker

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Celebrating the Life of
James M. S., Jr.

Entered into Life
September 26, 1980

Entered into Rest
September 8, 2004

James was my best friend , I talked him into joining me in playing Ultima Online, Baja Shard in Mid-1998.

Together we played for many years, and together we founded The Circle of Nine Stars of Mystra Guild, CNS of Baja.

The Baja Shard was the only Shard we played on, in it, he was known as the following names:

• LukatisSkywalker
  • SolonarSkywalker
  • Wanderer
  • Maximus
  • Lucrecia
  • House Skywalker

He had many friends on Baja and in real life. He is, and will be greatly missed by all that knew the kindness in his heart.

Quoted from his eulogy at his funeral is this Poem:

It Doesn't Get Much Better

All nature joins the whisper
Of a glory yet unknown;
This life is but a prelude
To the place we will call home

The crashing waves of life's travail
Have parted with a kiss
Leaving Hope's reminder...
It doesn't get much better than this...

Having passed now through the valley
I have touched eternity
Hope's promise now unfolding
In unmatched majesty

The sound of gentle streams I hear
As I leave you with a kiss
And the peace of Hope's reminder...
It doesn't get much better than this...

James was in a 4-Wheeler accident 3 weeks before he passed away. He had suffered major head injuries, and slipped into a coma. He passed into rest, pain-free early in the morning, September 8th, 2004.

About a year before James passed away, his accounts were illegally sold by someone we thought to be a trusted friend.

The buyer of his accounts is not to blame, the one who owns them now and plays his old characters is a decent person, I do not have any ill feelings towards him owning and continuing to play his old characters. In fact, I am pleased and honored that someone can enjoy the creations James made.

---------------

Blessed Be James, I miss you my friend, and one day, we shall see each other again, whether in the after-life or in our next lives.

With Love,
Orvago the Terraseer of Baja