In Need of Some Help

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
(CATS) Where The Wild Things Are
Greetings & Salutations!

Some of you may remember that in the past I have helped organize events to help support and promote our zoo, the greatest in all of UO. Unfortunately, that dreaded blight known as RL has forced me to greatly curtail my visits to the realms. The time is rapidly approaching to celebrate the third birthday of our beloved crane, the oldest in all of UO! For the past two years we have held a tamers challenge and had a party afterward at the zoo. I propose doing the same this year but I am greatly limited in my time and resources this year.

Whatever event happens, I propose it happen on the evening of Saturday December 5th.

I would like to hear others thoughts on this matter and see if we can put something together to recognize the accomplishment of an aging bird and maybe help the zoo at the same time.

I thank you for your time and (hopefully) support-

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
I will do my very best to attend. And Saturday evenings are great. I still have a picture of the very first time that we got the crane. That was back before they fixed the scoring system in the zoo. It was Seagryfn who dumped the last handful of millions of gold to get the last boost to make the crane pop. I remember everyone taming like crazy.

I had a lot of fun and I hope many can attend and help. I'll be there. :)

-Hagrid (of Catskills)

B

Branwyn of Errol

BarefootPrincess will commit herself to assisting with this event providing it is held in the evening on or after 7PM eastern. Though Bare has no longer anything but a bankbox on Cats, Ally Oop may have some items to offer as prizes for the challenge.