• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Memory of my dear friend Cheryl (Tam Seeka On Europa)

G

I just found out today from Tam Seekas boyfriend, Matt that she passed away in hospital on 28th December from a bowel deformity, something she had from a baby but was only discovered due to stomach pains she had.

Tam Seeka was often found at Brit West bank being so helpful to others, making clothes or armor so they could look good and furniture so they could decorate their houses magnificently.

We met in game about a year ago and became good friends. Even when we were not in UO together, we would often chat on ICQ, not just about UO but a lot of other thing, r/l etc.

She brought a smile to UO and was a wonderful friend to have.

My thoughts and prayers go to Matt and her family.

G

Months have passed and I've only just stumbled upon the very sad news of Tam Seeka's passing.

Whilst I moved in-game some time ago, I lived behind Tam Seeka (and beside Kain's L-shape) for a long time and many times we shared a laugh and a girlie giggle. I cannot remember a single time Tam had anything but nice things to say about anyone.

Europa has lost a big-hearted person. Although some months have passed, my thoughts and condolences are with her boyfriend and family.

Lady Vix/Lady Nico

T

thekingofmikes

I talked to a guy in game last night, who was afraid for his fiances' characters getting deleted, or pets dying. He informed me that she passed away, and he wanted to keep the characters as a rememberence. I suggested to him that he have an in game memorial service. I am wondering if this is the same girl? I knew Tam Seeka a little from help she gave me appraising stuff at WBB. She seemed like a very friendly person. Did she happen to have another character named Melanysix? The guy I talked to last night told me that that was one of his fiances' characters. I am trying to help him arrange a memorial service. If it is not the same character, I apologize, It is always sad to loose a fellow europian...
If you have information about this, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

L

LordMineyMcSmith

I remember Tam from my days at Brit Smith on Lord Miney McSmith, I spoke to her a few times and such she was always nice when i saw her about, Never knew.

Sad to see her go /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif