• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Memory of Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper

• Thread starter imported_Joshua Rowan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Joshua Rowan

We received the following sad news from the folks at Markee Dragon today....

<blockquote>
In Memory of Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper

Today we mourn the loss of a dear friend, Web host for KillZone.com , Administrator for MarkeeDragon.com and fellow gamer.

Kent (38) died yesterday of an apparent heart attack.

He leaves behind his wife Trina “Lilith Amaterasu” Harper and his daughter Maggie (2 months).

Trina you and Maggie are in our hearts and prayers!

Some people have expressed a desire to help or send cards. If you would like the mailing address please send an email to
[email protected]. If you would like to make a donation towards flowers and funeral costs you may send them to paypal at [email protected]. Please note on it what it is for.

Here is MD's post : http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=newsmd&amp;Number=12928

</blockquote>

Our condolences from the UO Stratics Team to Onslaught's friends and family.

L

Lady Malynn

This is such a shock; so sad.

I started out reporting news on Markee Dragon. All on the staff, including Onslaught, were supportive and encouraging to this very very newbie to news. At the time, I didn't know the first thing about html. They had to teach me everything.

Markee, Onslaught, and the others made Markee Dragon feel like a family.

God bless you, Onslaught. And God bless your family.

I

imported_CaesarDoP

I will keep Kent “Onslaught Dragon” Harper's family, in my thoughts and Prayers.

I often visited the Markee Dragon, I loved looking at the pictures of the rares and other long gone items. Thank you Kent for your part in that. Know that you will be missed.

We never really know who's life we touch, or how many people's lives we will have an impact on.

Peace be with You

Caesar

C

Chinalilly

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends