• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In memory of Disney toontown

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sept 19,2013
Rest in peace Disney toontown. I will miss you and never forget you. It was unique game.
Nobody could log in. It was because the server was closing down. The only way person could been on at the last minute was by log in early in the morning.
Just remember the good times we have had on toontown.

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I only played Toontown for a couple of months several years ago, but I remember that it was actually a rather well put together game. I was even thinking that it would be a great starter game for my daughter to play in a couple of years. (sighs)

Kathryn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before the game went away shortly after getting the news I went ahead and made a short film of my toons and the friends I had made with ATTA (adult toontown addicts). However, I will never forget the people here on stratics to cause me and my husband (Dr. Alucard) to become addicts in the first place.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I helped alpha/beta test ToonTown Online. I'll have to dig up my old screenshots and post them.

Must keep the memories alive!

TQQdles™