• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] "In Memory of all the lost rubble of Magincia"

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Promathia Can explain it better than I can, but the story goes that when plots were opened up in New Magincia, Promathia got one that he quickly decorated with rubble. Unfortunately the decay timer for rubble in New Magincia had never been turned off from the rubble event, so even though he locked his rubble down, it all went poof. After complaining about this the bug to the developers, they gave him this monument as an apology instead of replacing his rubble, because there could be no way to know how much and what types of rubbles he lost. I bet the rubble was worth more than this ever will be, but still I wish he would sell it to me.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ouch, aye, that would be quite painful... But I too would buy this in a heartbeat! :D