• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Loving Memory...

A

AutumnKiss

For those that may have known her, I have just received word that the human behind the Sim named greenbean has passed away on Dec. 29, 2008, from blood cancer.

Greenbean and I shared many things, beginning with our green hair - which originally brought us together. She was a dear woman with a kind heart and a infectious personality. We laughed, and we cried, both in and out of The Sims Online.

One of those rare gifts in this world of ours... a truly lasting friend on which I had never set eyes, but who I will always remember as her fun-loving Sim.

Rest in peace, Sister. I love you and will miss you terribly.

~Mags

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember her :( Best wishes to her family during this tough time.

T

TowelieTSO

I remember greenbean! My prayers go out to her family, for she was one of the friendliest people I had known in the game

C

Cherri Bear

Oh no, :*( I remember her too. She was a kind-hearted soul.

Praying for her friends and family..thank you for letting us know AK.

M

MiamiFan

I don't remember her my prayers go out to her Family and friends

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember her well and my heart and prayers go out to her and her family. TY so much for letting us know AK.

Mavric

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember greenbean, she always brought a smile to my face.
Best wishes to her family, and my thoughts go out to them.

Mavric

P

Polly

Such sad news, I remember her, she was always a pleasure to meet in game.

Thanks for letting us know AK.

Polly

C

Caesar

Sad.
I remember seeing her around TC3 a few times, never really knew her...but always recognized that crazy looking sim of hers.

R

rieley

I remember seeing her around also. Will we ever forget our Sims? This is really hard. If a company buys EA out, is there a chance they would bring our Sims back?

Willow

G

Gilly

Sorry rieley, that is highly unlikely. :(

EA Games is the largest game company in the world, and they are the ones doing most of the buying. And even if something happened and they sold off thier best franchise (the Sims), any other company big/rich enough to buy it, would be looking for good profit from the purchase, and would be unlikely to resurrect the money losing parts, like TSO (...or Sim Island, Sim Hotel, Sim Farm, etc.).