• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In Loving Memory Of Cara.... T.W.P Guild

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In loving memory of a dear friend Cara... who touched our hearts, with her amazing sense of humour, pure generous heart and simply being herself... will miss you greatly huni,especially your laughter and wicked sense of humour, in our hearts and thoughts always...R.I.P xxxxxxxxxx Tia & Frankie xxxx

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard about this today. I'm so sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do, please let us know.

M

mustafa

R.I.P hun will be missed loads always in our thoughts

love scott n jayne T.W.P

S.P.A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one second from the left in this picture?

If so, I know her :(

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So sorry for your loss. I'm sure Cara will be remembered and treasured in many hearts.

-- El

U

UOFree

RIP Cara

She was a very helpful person and always tried to make people laugh.

My thoughts go out to her family and husband Rincewind.

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the saddest news.

We will all miss Cara - a beautiful lady and a kind and caring friend. Rince ........ your friends in CD Guild are thinking of you and send their love.

M

mandosa-nice

Mes condoléances,

Who is it Cara in Europa and in the real life ? I don't see any topic in the memorial stratics forum ?

What is the story of Cara for what all people can have a serious remenber of Cara.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We didn't know Cara ourselves as we entered CD Guild after the ties with TWP were less visible, (but no less friendly,) but have met Rincewind a few times and we heard plenty abt the background situation to feel really sad about this... :( :( Wishing you all the strength in the world Rincewind!!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RIP Cara
I did not know you, but I had a dear friend past in this game many years ago. I can see you had alot of friends as well.