• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In light of recent events

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna and Broadsword have shown that the don't care about us. So why should we care about them and the UO anniversary? Obviously several players have spoken with their wallets. However I think we should take it one step further everyone cancel you reservations the 20th Anniversary party. As I understand it Mesanna has screwed up the reservations for the party anyway. If we cancel she will lose any deposits such the hotel conference center, the room block, the park shelter, and caters, It will cost them money. It will have a definite negative ripple effect. This WILL get there attention!
Hello Luc,

Not sure where you are getting your information about things being messed up but please check your facts before speaking negative about Broadsword and myself in the future. I still have a long waiting list so if anyone would like to cancel their reservations please email me so I can fill the spot.

Mesanna