• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In game graphics not displayjng?

Finegold

Journeyman
Has snyone experienced content not displaying? Like the other day there was not furniture in one room of the house... even after giing in there and waiting..... running out snd running back in it pops up.

Also experienced monsters not showing up on the s reen, even though thehvare there.

Running a new cyberpc gaming rig. Amd ryzen 5. Game is running through dedicated graphics card. Ive tried updating the graphics card drivers, and ive trued fooling around with ingame settings. Nope.

Anyone have any ideas?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which client are you using? I've noticed this on classic ever since they increased the play window sizes, it doesn't always load everything properly but running off screen and back on seems to fix it. If you are using enhanced, I have no clue.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This particular thing was happening to me even before the window resize. Been happening for years. Kinda unnerving to run in the houe, and none of the shard shields are on the wall and no forges or anything LOL. Like they said hop off and back on the mount, that will reload it. A lot of time just running out and back it won't do it.

I wish, after the holiday stuff is done, they would work on fixing this kind of stuff instead of new additions with more bugs. Stuff like this, put a "harvest all" button on plant menus (I don't wanna hear about the EC, folks, save your breath) give bod books some functionality besides being in your pack (not asking for em to take fewer lockdowns, just let us USE them locked down) dropping the useless skills from the SoT SoA generation list, fix it where a fully scrolled archer doesn't whiff 6 times in a row, hit twice, whiff 4 times...etc, Fix it where a 120 imbuer with a 21% chance to imbue something doesn't fail 14 times in a row before successfully doing it. Little stuff, like that. We need to get these fixed now, before we go F2P/zombie mode...

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never happened to me until the screen resize. Its getting really old...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea, what others said. I think it's more critical than others because I've spent many minutes looking for something that was already there just not displaying.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never happened to me until the screen resize. Its getting really old...
I started playing more than plants and BoDs a couple days back and have found highlighting gems in the Solen Infiltrators packs commonly moves the entire loot pack instead of just the highlighted gems. Can this be fixed?

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started playing more than plants and BoDs a couple days back and have found highlighting gems in the Solen Infiltrators packs commonly moves the entire loot pack instead of just the highlighted gems. Can this be fixed?
My plants play more than I do and bods, well I have too many for them to play nice together. (sorry I am not sure what you are talking about....the EC?)

Honestly I opened the Ec once and closed it just as fast. I have no working Knowledge of that client other than what I have read on Stratics over the years...

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My plants play more than I do and bods, well I have too many for them to play nice together. (sorry I am not sure what you are talking about....the EC?)

Honestly I opened the Ec once and closed it just as fast. I have no working Knowledge of that client other than what I have read on Stratics over the years...
I use the CC, rarely even think of the EC other than when it's mentioned in these forums.

I had typically been logging in to pick up BoDs, harvest my plant beds as needed and not much else since last Spring. Decided to log in and play Gatherer a few days back and was really getting into it until I started doing the Solen's Queen Quest, couldn't harvest the highlighted loot gems, just commonly dragged the monster loot box to on top of Tan's backpack. So much for gathering the gems to add to my crafters stash. The bigger gear loot moved without trouble.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hrrrrm? I could not say, I have not tried looting a gem or gems all of this month, but some single gems like the diamond can be tricky to pick up some times even the rock candy from trick or treating gives me fits it is so hard to nab on the first try.

I normally right click(on item) hold and drag to my back pack.