• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

In case you missed it, Myxkion's smack talking

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How...amusing. Surely you don't believe you've "won?" I am amused, though, how rare! Such entertainment from mere mortals? Perhaps we shall have a chance to "fight" again some other time. Here, take these trinkets, they mean nothing to me.

Sounds awfully evil to me....My being so worried now seems almost foolish!

Oh, here's some fiction...Let's see if this supports it's being evil.

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, evil from what I can tell....You were all right, my hesitance was foolish.

Oh well.

-Galen's player

J

Jhym

So where do the evil folks sign up to help him find his trinkets?

Always annoying that the supposedly smart "evil" folks never use their deceptive wiles to trick us into doing their dirty work.

Or perhaps they should disrupt the Harrower and ask it for a light.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So where do the evil folks sign up to help him find his trinkets?

Always annoying that the supposedly smart "evil" folks never use their deceptive wiles to trick us into doing their dirty work.

Or perhaps they should disrupt the Harrower and ask it for a light.
1. Read the fiction, please....He's evil in a special way. He disdains all of the characters, simply for being mortal. He references Humans specifically, which to me suggests he hasn't even looked close enough to notice that there are Elves down there too.

If an evil character offered assistance, he would ignore you. Maybe he would laugh. Maybe. If you actively tried to help and in any way got in his way, he would kill you.

Whether your character is evil or not seems to be irrelevant to him.

2. See 1. From that post it appears as though he and his cold, unholy mate so disdain us that trying to trick us is, to them, pointless. Why would they bother? Also, some of us (*raises hand*) very nearly were tricked merely by the fact that he didn't actively attack.

-Galen's player

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But is Mykion truly evil? Maybe he only seems evil taking into consideration his lack of compassion for mortals.

D

Deb

So I am taking it he respawns over and over, which is awesome for us
folks that are working or in school. Does he have a time frame
like the Vanguards?

J

Jhym

I was being facetious, Galen, you should relax a bit more.

However, it is valid for us to ask why the "villains" never enlist the aid of lackies in general. I always have to question "evil" vs "good" storylines that are presented in a green / orange manner. The world doesn't work that way usually.