• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IN Appreaciation From GX

• Thread starter Rocky Meijavia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rocky Meijavia

Id Like TO Thank Damia For Her Post On Stratics This Is the first time ive ever written on stratics about anything nad im sorry that this is the reason i am doing this now and have not done it earlier I thank evryone for there heart felt concerns about GX and all of georges friends we had a memorial service on Sir George On 1/31/09 most of his closest friends that were able to come did come and it was a very nice service i have the memorial books to hand to anyone that would wish to have them all i need is a book and a red leaf to make copies for anyone who wants them but in closing i was one of the closest friends to Sir George I didnt take it the hardest but I Did Take It Really Roughly But Again I Want To Thank Everyone that is tak9ing the time to remember and think about Sir Geirge And The Concerns Of GX THANK YOU ALL

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys Rocky, and of course to Sir George's family as well.