• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Improved Pet Messaging

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
i wonder why they don't tell us about these fixes/changes. So now hopefully we won't see any ridiculous threads requesting they make it so pets can never go wild.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ah there it is in the miscellaneous, sorry I missed it my mistake, I was expecting to find it in the bug fixes section.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i wonder why they don't tell us about these fixes/changes. So now hopefully we won't see any ridiculous threads requesting they make it so pets can never go wild.
This is unlikely to solve the problem. The loyalty loss in dungeons is extremely fast. You may see this status indication after a command that sets the pet loose. They should make a change so that the pets cannot go wild. This is the problem of their own creation. It's currently a broken mechanic due to how fast it can happen. And on top of that their "design" decisions drove the PS prices (and pet prices) through the roof. So it both happens when it should not and with vastly magnified repercussions.
And this "soluition" pretty much looks like a "pancake off" bandaid instead of the real fix.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMO the message should start before rather unhappy. But, at least we stand a chance now.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It does happen pretty quickly in some instances, that is true. But at least the message will give us a chance to prevent it. Sure, line of sight and push through (even in Tram with pets) can or will cause the pet not to come to you, but even then you can recall out of most places.

I rate it as.... better than nothing. :thumbup:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes that's what they were doing in the pic, holding down the all follow me key.

My Razor is very old. Any of the keys may stick at any time. I was on TC trying to talk to Kyronix when my all follow me key decided to stick. Those Ostards are very noisy!