• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Improperly placed house..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
After many years in the house, the info page of the house shows pink letters "improperly placed". This could have been there for years and just did not check there. The Devs moved a pyramid tip close by. Could have caused it. Explanation I saw in game info is:
"
Improperly Placed
Occasionally changes in the environment around houses may cause them to become improperly placed, the house no longer complies with the placement rules as listed above. Something as simple as a neighbour converting his house from classic to customized can lead to your house becoming improperly placed. This will not cause your house to fall, or suffer any negative effects, however should you choose to demolish the house, you would not be able to place a similar house or plot in the same location.

"
I guess time to look for another housing then right? Esp since cannot modify the structure.
Any thoughts appreciated. Ty in advance.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a house that was like that for years. As long as you don't want to modify it, there will be no problem.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, exactly. That is what I ended up doing when the modified houses came out.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you trade a house that changed to improperly placed?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you trade a house that changed to improperly placed?
yes I've done it an had a house after server up time turn to properly place when I did it, but doesn't mean it will happen every time. long as its not demolished you are able to do what you want sometimes changing the foundation fixes it might have a few foundations and few server up times for it to work there is no guarantee.