• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Impromptu Flea Market

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have been discussing with Eric a way to securely do a flea market within the mechanics of the game, while also turning it into a fun event. Ideally this would be nice to do during Kickstart. However, after talking with some players it seems like doing something of this nature sooner as well would be beneficial. I am thinking this may also help us know what would work and not work mechanically. At this point I think we more or less trust each other to do drop-on-the-ground trading for now.

Let's plan on Saturday afternoon at 1pm Central. Post what you want to offer and what you are looking for in trade. If anything we can discuss who might be willing to forage or craft in trade on a regular basis. I would like to see a community that can work together to meet our goals rather than trying to learn and master every skill personally.

Also, if someone would like to volunteer to lead a dungeon crawl afterwards, I think that would be a lot of fun.

Take Care, and Have Fun in Serbule.