• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Important News Regarding The Acropolis Auction

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi everyone, unfortunately due to my real life work schedule changing I will no longer be able to host the Acropolis Auction.

However, my friend Bluntman who has been setting up the lottery for the auction every week has agreed to become the auctioneer while I am gone (no idea how long I will be gone).

The auctions will still be held at my in town Luna house on Atlantic at 8 Pm eastern time (unless Bluntman wants to change it)

If you would like to submit items to the auction in the future, please ICQ Bluntman, his number is 215874546

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything will Remain the Same At least for next weeks Auction. Looking Forward to having the chance to Host! Thank you Norrington!:thumbsup:
I am Usually On Daily, Can assist anyone @ Anytime. Also Would like to Thank Everyone Who Has been Submitting Items, And Everyone Who has Joined us for Bidding! Thank You All Very Much!!!:party: