• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Imperatrix PvP Gear (Updated Backstock Area 7/13/23)

AlistorMcCoy

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Visit Imperatrix Trammel New Magincia
PvP Jewelry and Weapons
A light stroll northeast from the Moongate

imperatrix1.png

╔═══════°∴,*⋅✲════ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ════°∴,*⋅✲════〖✰〗════✲⋅*,∴°════ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ════✲⋅*,∴°═══════╗

I prefer a laissez-faire approach so it's a bit of a toss-up whether I'll respond to DMs.
I appreciate your understanding!

The numbers correspond to the respective safe labeled in the picture above. You can check Vendor Search from the house.
CTRL+F is advised!
:)

╚═══ °∴,*⋅✲══════ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ══════°∴,*⋅✲════〖✰〗════✲⋅*,∴°══════ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ══════✲⋅*,∴° ═══╝

Last edited:

AlistorMcCoy

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Imperatrix (Luna Division)

Imperatrix has expanded to Luna! Head east from the moongate and you'll find Imperatrix (Luna Division) on the southeast quadrant of the crossroad.
Keep checking back, I lower vendor prices often! Good chance at getting something cheap!

auctions.png

Last edited:

AlistorMcCoy

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Extra Stock!

imperatrixbackstock.png

I don't have enough auction safes, so I've put extra stock in the back under the balcony.
Feel free to peruse the containers and, if something catches your eye, please send me a picture of the item along with a reasonable offer!
If you just send 'How much?' I charge 10% more ;)
Thank you!

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i do have to admit that this ad for your auction is very well made.
nice job, free bump