• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imight have missed it, but.......

M

MoneyMaker

Has anyone heard any mention of any tameables for the SA client?
I don't ask just to find out if there is another high end pet to come, rather, interested in any new animals that will be tameable but unique to the abyss.
Thank You in advance.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vaguely remember a comment from the pre-crash boards about a new beetle of some sort, but no ridables ... but it's such a vague memory, I might be completely imagining it.

M

MoneyMaker

Thank you
a new bug would be nice. hopefully it will be like the firebeetle, useful in a new way ,other than just another pet to pound against the peerless.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new information in the FoF:

Will there be any new tameable mounts with SA? Or any new tameables? Maybe something that will help high lvl tamers get some gains. I love my tamer. But pushing to 120 has been a very long, tiring process.

It’s a big world, I wouldn’t be surprised!

-Draconi