• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm sure there is a thread for this but I can't find it so could some one either post a link to the thread or post the basic outline of getting imbuing from 40 or 50 to 100.

Like what to imbue so far I've gotten to 62.3 and would like to at least gm it before I slow down as it's for mysticism.

Also a calculation of a spell for anyone who is curious.
Spell Triggers spell level is Mysticism+ Imbuing /40
That said that is the reason I'm trying to at least gm imbuing.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This is the guide I'm using: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=157702

I've adjusted it a bit as to what I make but it's really close. Try to keep your chance for success in the 50's/low 60's for better gains. At lower levels, I was gaining fairly well with a success chance of about 49.

No idea on Mysticism.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make items that give you about a 55% chance of success. Personally, I've went from 50 to 80-something imbuing daggers with hit dispel. It uses residue and amber (which is the cheapest of the gems) so it's not terribly expensive.