• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing skill needed to craft high end gear?

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I used an alacrity scroll awhile back and have been leveling imbuing by unraveling artis by the bag load and am approaching 110 skill and don't want to waste the time left unless I can already craft my suits. i'd like to start on basic sampire or abc archer suits or some decent slayer weapons

ty

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can already craft decent attributes onto suits. Higher imbuing skill makes less chance of failure and less wasted ingredients.
That last mod you want to add will have a big failure chance, so finishing off the last mod is usually done with a 120 gargoyle crafter at the Queen's forge.