• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Resources

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silver snakes do not generate more silver snake skins anymore?
after killing silver serpent, of the north of Ter Mur for an hour, nothing happened. :(
it was the easiest resource to get there, did something happen that I do not know? o.0

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
get a snake charming flute and some empty venom vials. u can extract about 4 venoms per snake before killing them. very quick to do

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
after killing silver serpent, of the north of Ter Mur for an hour, nothing happened. :(
it was the easiest resource to get there, did something happen that I do not know? o.0
Yes, you are right, they used to..Now they changed it. Figured the SS outside the tombs are on strike. I guess...:devil:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
get a snake charming flute and some empty venom vials. u can extract about 4 venoms per snake before killing them. very quick to do
How you do that? Just play the flute? Or you have to steal the venom sacs from the poor creatures before sending them to snake heaven?

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They have only spawned inside the hall of The Tomb of Kings. The venom you can get anywhere, but the skins are only in that hall. It has always been that way.
Resources: Silver Snake Skin - Item Catalogue - UO Stratics

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you are right, they used to..Now they changed it. Figured the SS outside the tombs are on strike. I guess...:devil:
Yes! I followed the guidance and found in the King's Tomb...Only the spawn is very slow ... in one hour I got only five ...:(

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seems that spawning has been modified, in Europe shard I'm trying to gather ten crystal shards ... and it's been two days trying to put together the ten ... I'm trying in the village of rats under Ter Mur in the underworld...:wall:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've noticed no recipes have dropped for any of my characters killing spawn in Termur for quite some time on several different shards while training new pets.

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes! I followed the guidance and found in the King's Tomb...Only the spawn is very slow ... in one hour I got only five ...:(
Use the levers on the way in with the snake on the floor. switch them all and you will get more snakes to kill.

msB_CO18

Visitor
that worked for me- thanks! though it wasn't from Farmer Nash's reward but as loot from a silver serpent that appeared doing the quest (unfortunately it will take a while to get the number i need).