• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[imbuing] Pub 67 changes?

W

Wiseguy

Has anyone noticed that unraveling doesn't seem to give as much as before? I have noted that several that would have given me relic fragments before are not doing so anymore. Anyone know what got changed?

W

Wiseguy

Ok I think I see a pattern. Prior to the patch, the self repair intensities are included in the unraveling calculation. For example, a 315 intensity sword with self repair 1 ie meets the 335 threshold to be imbued with valorite and unravel to relic fragment. This no longer seem to work anymore.

Anyone else notice this?

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Yeah i just did a little testing myself and it seems you are 100% right, I wonder if it was an non intentional change. duno.

G

Gelf

self repair not being taken into account for unraveling purposes, has been screwed up for awhile now. long before the last pub

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They must have changed the intensity needed for a relic. I chained 3 rat spanws last night and looted 8 items that by the math in my head should have yielded a relic frag. All of it turned to essence.

Edit* - I'm usually not 100% with my quick math when looting, but I'm usually pretty close.

J

[JD]

i use the copper enhanced client so i dont need to do the math, it does it for me. course it could be wrong/outdated, however i unraveled a bag of items which in the past would have given several relics. but it yielded much less than i expected.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Is the copper mod telling you that some items will unravel into relic, even when they don't?