• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Menu Problems [Windows 7/Enhanced Client]

V

Vlaude2

I have recently run into a problem with the imbuing menu. It happened while I was training at ~113 skill. Numbers that I was previously able to view (such as the success chance) are now blank in the menu. Other numbers go blank as I raise intensities of properties. I have also noticed other things going blank on other menus as well. Here is a picture:

http://i56.***********/muzec9.png

I have already reported this as a bug to UO. I have also already tried uninstalling and reinstalling UO and the problem remained. Has anyone else had this problem or seen this problem? Can anyone give some advice on what I might try next? Thanks.

PS: As the thread title says I run Windows 7 (64-bit) and the enhanced client.

V

Vlaude2

Deleted all my macros last night then reinstalled UO again and now it's fixed. Just an FYI for anyone else who has this problem.