• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing ingredients question?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok so I was wondering other than unraveling are there any quests or any other way to get them?

G

guum

I assume you mean relic fragments, right? If so, then I think you have the known sources covered. If you mean the various other new ingredients, they drop from monsters throughout the new lands, and you can get 30 at once from the puzzle board in the abyss if the RNG swings that way.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i meant relic frags ! thanks quum thats kinda what i figured i just need 1 frag lol and then i can move on to other things for a while

B

Beastmaster

Yes, Percolem (sp) the Hunter gives 3 quests. I've done 2 of them. Both gave 20 magical residue. I was hoping there was a quest for a relic fragment myself. Haven't found one yet though.