• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Imbuing huh??

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok want to imbue a piece of armor

I can imbue physical,poison,fire but if I choose either cold or energy i get message 'you can not imbue this item with anymore item properties'

Now my physical,poison,fire are all high double digits but I can imbue them higher if i so desire.

My cold is at 5 and energy at 8 why can i not boost them?

I still have decent room in my total property weight (as seen by the ability to raise the resists im not concerned about)

So WTF???

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
sounds to me like it may have already have 5 imbues can you post a pic of it ? maybe it has extra durability;ity or lower requirements or something already on it

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The item already has 5 imbue-able properties on it. The high resists in Physical, Fire, and Poison each count as 1. You can modify current properties but can't add any more.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well every piece of armor should have 5 resists to it, so how do u know which resists you would be able to imbue? doesnt seem to make much sense and considering you have to add PoF prior to imbue can be a waste of gold

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring up the imbuing menu and see how many properties it says the item already has.