• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] [Imbuing] FAQ Not correct ??

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am reading from the Imbuing FAQ :

Q: What does an Unravelling Bag do and where can I get one?
A: It allows you to unravel all items placed into it (similar to a salvage bag), provided you have the minimum amount of skilll required to unravel that quality of item. You can purcahse them from the Artificers in the gargoyle city.

Well, I went to the Gargoyle City with a Gargoyle with 50 Imbuing and 100 Item ID and I clicked on the Artificers around the Soulfroge : Beninort The Artificer, Ansikart The Artificer and also Aurvidlem The Artificer and none of them 3 has either the sell option or the buy option.

They only either give a Quest for a powerscroll, or can train in Imbuing or Item ID, that's it.

How is a player supposed to get the unravelling bag, then ?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am reading from the Imbuing FAQ :

Well, I went to the Gargoyle City with a Gargoyle with 50 Imbuing and 100 Item ID and I clicked on the Artificers around the Soulfroge : Beninort The Artificer, Ansikart The Artificer and also Aurvidlem The Artificer and none of them 3 has either the sell option or the buy option.

They only either give a Quest for a powerscroll, or can train in Imbuing or Item ID, that's it.

How is a player supposed to get the unravelling bag, then ?
they did away with unravel bags now you just use the skill and there is a unravel container option!