• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Calculator Update

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Folks

As the Knucklehead team is now back more or less in full swing, we started working a bit on the site again, including the imbuing calculator, where we added Fey Slayer to list of imbueable stats in calculator and properties. We have a minor issue pending, we will fix in near future as well.

As always you find it at knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing

Thanks for your continued support (even when we didn't deserve it)
The Knuckleheads

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Folks

As the Knucklehead team is now back more or less in full swing, we started working a bit on the site again, including the imbuing calculator, where we added Fey Slayer to list of imbueable stats in calculator and properties. We have a minor issue pending, we will fix in near future as well.

As always you find it at knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing

Thanks for your continued support (even when we didn't deserve it)
The Knuckleheads
Awesome! Can you add stat bonuses to the imbuing calc too? I wanted to get the imbue weight for Int Bonus on Armor but it's not one of the available properties. I know Mana Inc is an option, but having both would let my throwers use more Armor Ignores. :D

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have something like that in concept atm, but will probably be a good while before it goes live.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@drossack

Simply open a second Tab in broswer and select jewels the weight is the same.
Btw same for SSI on jewels.

But in general it it would help u are right.
When it comes to eaters also i know de is 225 if 15 but no idea what 12 6 and 3 is.
Same for the other ones. I think 15 is 100

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same for the other ones. I think 15 is 100
Pretty sure 15 "elemental" eater is 90, but yes, we working on a system you can plot in none-imbueable stats in the calc. Some of them are already plotted in the properties list and I'd like to use this opportunity to send us any additional stats or, correction on values for existing (none-imbueable) stats, currently on this page, to aid further development, thanks :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Awesome update!