• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

imbuing blessed items

S

Saris

can you?

As a test I tried to get a someone's dagger on ret shard but was unable too.

Low on time today, so I thought I would just save time and ask if anone else tested it :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, or at least it's not intended that you should be able to.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might want to get some/two cloth bless deeds to test it for sure on ret shard. One to test blessing before imbuing and one to test afterwards.
I guess that would mainly be an issue on Sige for non-gargoyles. But I am not really familar with siege ruleset to know too many details. Questionable would be ...
- cloth bless deed and imbued head wear
- personal bless deeds/their counterparts on siege

What I can say for sure is, that you cannot unravel blessed items (atm). I was hoping to unravel virtue armour parts and stuff like ancient samurai helmets into relics. But the game didnt let me.
Most ingame items that are coming ingame as blessed already have artifact or quest item status. Dont expect any of these beeing improveable by imbuing.

IDEA: Try to get Transparent Heart earrings for your testing. It is an easy and fast quest and the earrings have no other mods on them. So there would be no interfering with imbuing when it comes to mods. (UOguidelink for that quest/npc: http://www.uoguide.com/Evan_the_Beggar )
Other possible items for trying would be those from the new player quests (reach skill 50 of xxxx). But those item could internally be weighted as artifacts/quest items.