• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not an overpowered item (which is why NO ONE uses it currently).

Its property intensity is pretty low (when you item id it it shows as magical residue, not even a relic frag).

The reactive paralyze only works 30% of the time, so it isn't at risk of being OP, especially since parry mages are completely underpowered as it is.

Possibilities for imbuing include FC 1 and DCI for a 4/6 chiv dexer, or SC -1 and FC 1 for a mage.

Please change it so that I can actually use this new sheild.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petition on Boura Tail Shield

Many of us were hoping that the Boura Tail Shield would be Imbuable. As far as I know there have been no negative feedback on balance issues. It would give the item a more practical use with a variety of Templates both PvM and PvP. Adding the few properties available should not be a balance issue.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Boura Tail Shield

Why is the Boura Tail Shield unable to be Imbued?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boura Tail Sheild

I would like to imbue this. Why can it not be imbued?

Y

Yen Sid

Why was this taken out? If the artifact is under the max weight then why is it a big deal if we imbue it? It actually makes artifacts that were once useless, useful.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
From A&A 3

Here's my question: With everyone asking for new content and revamps for old dungeons like Doom, etc, would the DEVs consider re-instating imbuing artifacts/replicas as long as the item caps remain the same for non-exceptional items, meaning all artifacts/replicas would be imbueable to 450 property cap? I mean its a huge undertaking to come up with new artifacts/properties, think about the balance required, and most of the stuff will probably be a rehash of older items anyhow. Why not let us have some fun with it? I think it would really invigorate older lesser/minor artifacts without making anything overpowered, considering how some reforged/new shame loot is insanely good now. (Arcades)
Kyronix: This is a really interesting idea, but one that would need to be tread upon very carefully. What we’ve talked about is trying to incorporate allowing players to revitalize outdated artifacts via traditional crafting means and at the same time revitalizing the crafter class.

Status
Not open for further replies.