• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing and Refinement

IgloAtlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all. I'm a returning player and have chosen Atlantic for my home. I've received a great welcome from a lot of super helpful people over the two months I've been here. This is a great shard and I'm excited to be a part of the community here.

As I'm getting started on building out my first warrior, I'm at the point where I could use some help with imbuing a weapon or two and some refinements. I've been saving and saving... so I'm happy to pay a fair price for any work done. Please message me here or ICQ me at 26943476. Thanks!

Iglo

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id be happy to whip up a few weapons for you.. icq me or pm or post here what you want.

Then ill send you a list of mats you need to gather and ill make em for ya.