• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Imbued Djinni's Ring

BLESSED Faster casting 2, Faster cast recovery 3, 10% DCI, 1% SDI, +1 int

I'd like to know what somebody would pay for something like this. All I know about it is that there was a period when you could Imbue them, which you could make them a damn good ring Djini's Ring.jpg . Shortly after release they fixed it. But kept those that were imbued in game.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nice! Never seen any of the replica ones blessed. I would join in the bid war if they had left the sdi alone...

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if the sdi was left alone wouldnt be room for the dci and fcr =)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
if the sdi was left alone wouldnt be room for the dci and fcr =)
I am in that group of folks who would pick sdi over dci any day of the week though. Would have left whatever sdi would have fit instead of the 10 dci. But still a great piece :)

Carteena GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
its not more for a mage
more of a chiv guy you can get the most insane mage jewels More for people with chiv