• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Imbue training Q

W

Wevie

Imbuing currently at 116. Training with human at public forge.

I've burnt through all of my Magical Residue. I've had to start collecting junk to unravel just for the Residue and skill gains have SLOWED.

1.) Is this stretch from 116 to 120 going to be a LONG one?

2.) Approx. how much Residue should I collect before going back to the mind numbing training?

(using the Luck, Reflect, LRC method on Jingasa)

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I got bored I just started imbuing stuff playing around to see what I could make. Imbuing is a skill needing constant collecting of ingredients

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your on atlantic i can give you a ton of residue, i think it took me 20-30'000 residue in total from 40-120.

the way i get it is burning dull and shadow hammers with iron ingots making wepons that i use on my fighting chars to try get 100% elemental wepons [they also sell well for 500k-1m if i get one i dont need] then unravel all the normal ones.

You could try that as on my server there about 10k per hammer, that way if you do get a nice 100% elemental you can make lots of gold if you dont want to keep it.

Thunderz

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're on Pac I can get you some residue. I have been unraveling everything for a while now. Vorpal bunnies, maps, sos, anything you kill has stuff to unravel to residue. I don't know the amount to go from 116 to 120

W

Wevie

thanks for all the offers, but I'm on GL.

Been doing Tmaps now collecting garbage to unravel.