• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Im thinking of coming to alt but....

• Thread starter Just Here Now
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Just Here Now

what would be a good pvp guild to join im on pac atm but am thinking about xfering a char to atl to pvp with. what i would be looking for is a guild that raids and such not one that stays in yew all day in a house. so if someone could break down some of the pvp guild for me that would be great thanks.

G

GFY

Being in a guild that doesn't raid, but has fought just about every red guild on Atlantic, I'd give LNR a try. Unless your into cheating, hacking, or that sort of stuff. LNR fights well, knows their stuff, and I personally haven't seen their members doing any of the stuff mentioned.

C

CKTC

*edited out for politeness*

... you're better off where you are.

H

HeathBar

I don't think I've recently seen LNR at a raid, or any champ spawn for that matter.

A

a480silver

I have seen The Sydicate numerous times at champ spawns and etc. you should give them a try.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont recall anything being asked about HOT's honesty.

LLTS have done champ spawns in the past, but are often raided (atleast the times i've seen)
He also mentioned he's looking specifically for a pvp guild, which wouldnt be llts.

Any and all guilds/alliances that do champ spawns have their negative points which often vary depending on who you ask.

The most often mentioned/hated pvp guilds would be HOT, LNR, and the ebay alliance. goodluck.