• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm So Excited, & I Just Can't Hide It....

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Brownie

Im about to wet my pants, but my undies wont like it!!!!! Ok so that was my lame attempt at a positive & humorous thread.

First WELCOME EJers or maybe its EJerons or EJorites

So I wonder if this is a back to back thing, where they load one jumbo jet (hey, the sims got a train, the cities get a jumbo jet), after another or if they'll wait until the next day.

Just a thought, no rush, I know the jet needs to refuel, besides I can wait, I have plenty of clean underwear to change into, lmao-rotf

I

imported_Trudymac

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you!

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i have no clue what has gotten into the forums today that has made everybody act goofy lol. but hey i like it! its better than listening to everybody complain about bs.

I

imported_Trudymac

Heehe, I FINALLY am able to get into EA Land! No more stuck on only TC3 for me!

So I am sillay today!

(and excited!)

G

Now that we've been told amnesty is not gonna happen until all the cities have been merged, I too am jonesing for them all to be merged even though I don't have sims waiting to be merged over. I'm itching for those skill locks, as I have already developed a gameplan on how to use them, and have even begun skilling some of those points, but it won't be easy to keep them if the merges take longer than a month or so to complete, with the amount of time I play per day, even factoring in that I work the sim job shifts in between skilling

G

Oh please don't say it will take that long!! Shame on you TSK TSK TSK!
I've been having to use Cortizone Cream cuz the itchin' is getting worse.

Can someone help me scratch my back...I can't reach it.

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

Now that we've been told amnesty is not gonna happen until all the cities have been merged, I too am jonesing for them all to be merged even though I don't have sims waiting to be merged over...

[/ QUOTE ]Oh this answers a question I had, and makes me happay!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Ahhhh so thats it! Cabin fever!

[/ QUOTE ]

I want whatever she's having please. LOL, What a nice switch ... I love it.

I

Isimsalotta

"In things pertaining to enthusiasm, no SIM is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions!"

This is that occasion ~ the merges are moving along! Progress - progress! Each day it just gets more and more exiciting! Wooo Hoooo!