• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm retiring from active posting.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
time has come.

those who know me know why.

i am by no means leaving the game or anything like that, im just leaving this and a couple other forums.

so please, no more PMs or ICQs about barding stuff.
i get at least 2 or 3 a day.

i would suggest sending any bard questions to the mods for this forum.

have fun, and look me for in your favorite pub, ill be the fella in the corner with the lute and the girl of questionable virtue buried under a pile of pewter mugs and shot glasses, singing some cute ditty or impossible tale.

cheers.

J

J0KING

Poo your wisdom and wit will be missed on these forums...

Thank you for all your help!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

Poo, I sincerely hope my post in the other thread has not provoked this. I certainly did not mean for it to. I honestly do respect your knowledge in the barding profession. This forum will be not be the same without you. You have given much knowledge,wisdom and advice to the barding community(myself included) and you will be missed.

This being just that, a community.. I hope the other bards will help to fill in the void and offer their own advice and knowledge to those in need of it.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've seen, w/o Poo around you might wanna just stick a fork in this forum. It'll likely be a ghost town in no time....

S

Sethblackmoore

Wow must have been something pretty serious to make you stop reading the forum even. All I have to say is you are a legend on this forum. I haven't been coming here that long but I see everyone wanting your knowledge! So hopefully all of us who have learned from you can pass on your great wisdom and knowledge. And maybe someday you'll come back to us!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

time has come.

those who know me know why.

i am by no means leaving the game or anything like that, im just leaving this and a couple other forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, Poo strikes me as the 'Yoda' of barding. Except with Poo, everyone knows he's here and contantly comes to him for advice. Can you imagine how busy Dagobaugh would have been had the whole galaxy knew that Yoda was there?

Anyway, enjoy the peace. You deserve it.