• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) I'm not sure what happened

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm a little confused about something that happened to me tonight. I entered a cave and had an unfortunate encounter with more beasties than I could handle, and died. No biggie, I'd seen a healer just outside, so I ran out of the cave to find him. However, when I exited the cave, *Puff!*, I'm teleported to a shrine on a tiny island with no way back to the mainland. I had to use the help system to escape. Is that normal? My death would have been no big deal if I hadn't been teleported off to the middle of no where, with out warning. What caused that to happen and how do I avoid it??

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sounds like you were in the lostlands Dungeon Khaldun and got hit with a glitch due to the nearby spawn point.

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was in the cave labeled: Delucia Passageway and got teleported to the Shrine of Valor.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Something like that did happen to me, I died in Yew Fel (Town was VvV, notsure if that did matter) I too, was running to find a healer and at a mistake, I fun into the gate to Heartwood, I exited the gate again and instead of being back in YEW, I was teleported to a shine on Ice Island (near Deceit) Lucky I know a player teleporter and could get back to one of our hubs with a Crystal portal and then back to my body at Yew.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
sounds like a bug? Maybe something to do with blocking non VvV people from entering a VvV area?? Does not explain what happen to him above however. Still sounds like a bug?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
We was both dead, we both entered a kind of gate and we was both teleported to a shine so I don't think it had to do with VvV at all. Was damn annoying to end up at Deceit island to get a res.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Could be but there was no spawn near

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No, I think it is related to using certain server crossings / gates as a ghost. Lost lands fel entrances being a prime example of one of these that go to spawn areas.