• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

im naked with minus reses. y is this

M

monkeybutt

ive taken all clothes and jewlary off and have plus 16 phis. res. and -5 on all the other res.?? also i switched from res. spells. to bush. thinking this will give me better over all protection against pvm is this true? i have 120swords 120parry 110tatics 100+10ant. 88heal 80chiv 98.2bush with 5.7 left to use on bush and then all get jewlary to set bush up to 120 am i in the right direction and do i need ninja. with bush? my main goal is pvm and i still seem to get hit pretty hard if there is 3 org lords bashing on me i have 70 res on suit 116strength 136dex 31intel my damage is 41-48 with soul seeker as that i cannot find a good wepon.. i thought at this point id be able to fight ancient worms with np but i still die unless i run what do i have wrong at this point thanks for the help

G

there are a couple of magery spells that there effects stay active until you/someone casts them on your char again.

Magic Reflection, Protection(also Arch-Protection), there is atleast 1 more spell but for the life of me I can remember it right now but that is what has happened to your char.

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

<blockquote><hr>

Reactive Armor.

[/ QUOTE ]Reactive Armor (15 physical resist) with 20 inscription (16 Physical resist) from human form.