• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] I'm laughing at the 2-d users...

S

Sweeney

Who are whining about not knowing map locations for the turkey event.

Actually all the begging is ticking me off because the answer (EC) is so obvious but they won't try it.

****ing dinosaurs.

F

Fink

It's certainly much clearer what is what in the EC.

I'm hunting turkeys on my T-hunter/bard, and I was using CC for the simple reason that we (EC users) are usually the first casualty in any new content. It's nice to see the boot on the other foot for once. Even with my experience with cartography (I use it quite often when I travel around the old lands just out of interest), I couldn't quite pick some of the Classic maps. EC makes it very plain.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
EC is the way to go I just wish the pins were a little more accurate!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Who are whining about not knowing map locations for the turkey event.

Actually all the begging is ticking me off because the answer (EC) is so obvious but they won't try it.

****ing dinosaurs.
Did try it,still try it after patches... still don`t like it. It may be hard to understand but some peaple won`t give up graphics in exchange for a better UI. But doesn`t matter now since we have UOC! :danceb:

K

Kiminality

It's actually not hard to find the locations in the CC, either...

Most of the maps have landmarks on them, which makes the general location easy to find. Although sometimes you have to refer to some manner of third party map, to recognise a coastline or something.
Then, you just try and discover the nest location, which is also easy.

So, any crying that it's too hard is worthless.
Especially when, as the topic of this thread states, the EC makes it even easier.