• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm in need of a greater dragon

Y

Yontz

If anyone would happen to have a greater dragon for sale, I'm in the market. Right now real life is real busy and I don't have the much wanted time to play. If anyone could help me out and sell me one of these fine beasties that would be fantastic. PM me or send me an icq. Thanks in advance

I

imported_Hinotori

I even went to see if I could get a bit better than the beast in my stables and a better one decided to come home with me. He's waiting for you.

Y

Yontz

You have another greater dragon? If so let me know when and where it would suit. If it is the one I have already, thank you so much for the gift. :)

I

imported_Hinotori

If you need another, I can get one tonight for you.

I

imported_Hinotori

Actually, I just was cleaning out my stable and there is another greater dragon in there. He was named so I didn't realize what he was. Just let me know if you want him.