• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm here to help from 11amEDT

F

Flippers

Hello there.

I'm extending my invitation here to help any small toons with their not-for-fun or suit building tasks.

When: Today at 11am EDT/8am PDT in Giggly Valley.

Look for Kertruffle on the island in the middle of DD harbor. If you dont know her or dont think I've met your small toon, whisper "Let's catch the next one" and I'll know you've seen the post and want help.

Kert will wait for about 5ish minutes.

If there is more than one toon, we'll work together and combine or take turns getting your tasks completed. This will help you build up tasks.

If you want to help, come on over too.

If no toons show up, Kert will wait a while, then head into a green district to look for toons loitering at cog buildings.