• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm having trouble buying sovereigns....Help!!!

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Help. I've done it before. I keep doing something wrong. I want to get a char transfer token to move a character full of stuff from Lake Austin to Atlantic.

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help. I've done it before. I keep doing something wrong. I want to get a char transfer token to move a character full of stuff from Lake Austin to Atlantic.
I just bought some without a problem. Where is your hang up? I just selected buy and paid. It did take 24 hours for them to send me the code though.

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What was the URL to buy them. On the store part of the character you get to pick what you want but you have no sovereigns yet.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buy Sovs from Origin and apply to account in account management.